1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

66 dead in Iranian aircrash

Discussion in 'Latest Airline Incidents' started by Richard Wyeroski, Feb 18, 2018.

1. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
  2. Richard Wyeroski

BTW their evil government spends Billions on state sponsored terrorism that kills hundreds and thousands around the world. The Iranian government claims sanctions have kept them from modernizing their air fleet........RIGHTo_O

They also claim they don't have the money to buy new aircraft!!!....REALLY....o_O

How about using some of the 150 BIILION they got from Obama ???...SUREo_O.......:mad:

3. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member III

... regardless of ideology, this was another airliner crash in the world. What country will be the next to suffer a loss? The EU? US? Far East? MX failures continue to crop up regardless of ideology!

4. Richard Wyeroski

.....Ilike when Iran claimed sanctions have kept them from modernizing their aviation system. They spend millions on their nuclear program. They collude with North Korea for nuclear technology yet they complain and even imply that this crash was because of sanctions by the West.

The bottom line is the Mullahs could care less. To them flying is evil! When I think of all our troops that have been killed and hurt because of their aid to terror organizations I really could careless what happens to them!!

The Iranian people need to put the blame for this crash directly on their Governemnt and do something about it!!!

5. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member III

...not defending the ideology. Fought and friends died fighting the "sand people".

MX and operational errors don't care about the color of the "tail feathers". It's anyone's guess where the next fatal crash is going to happen. So far, it's been a bad year world wide.

Richard Wyeroski likes this.
  6. Richard Wyeroski

Yes and I am concerned about the layers of safety that have disappeared. It is showing up with the increase in emergency returns and system failures. Basic maintnenance failures are on the rise because of unmonitored foreign MRO facilities. Poor maintnenance is on the rise world wide and in the US.

The FAA has no idea who is really performing major engine overhauls and heavy maintnenance on The US fleet.

Rotorruss likes this.
  7. Richard Wyeroski

The bottom line here is the Iranian Governmet could care less about aviation let alone safety when their citizens die......in air crashes.