1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Flight 800 ...should the case be reopened??

Discussion in 'Airplane, Aircraft & Jumbo Jet Talk' started by Richard Wyeroski, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Gary737

Gary737 Hangar Silver Member II

United States United States
    What we need is a good old fashioned whistle-blower, complete with documents and names......

Something a bit stronger than an Internet 'video' that the Govt used to 'explain' Benghazi....... :eek: Was a Clinton involved in 'that' too?

2. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

Maybe I am missing something?....the interview was done July 2016....by News 12....

Lord Leighton likes this.
  3. Richard Wyeroski

.....Oh.....Excuuussseee MMMEEEE.....It just realized I originally posted the interview date incorrectly.....however as a so called aviation expert I should not be making such minor mistakes as this.......so I stand corrected. In my business sometimes it is difficult to get dates correct, but thanks for catching my mistake!

4. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

As explained earlier, The flight that was SUPPOSED to be in that airspace at THAT time, was an EL AL 747 that was held at the gate for some reason. Was IT targeted? Did Mossad hold it there knowing this? Was it covered up by the Clinton administration for some reason? Look at history since then and things fall into place to the skeptical? IMHO, the search for MH370 was a big 'dog off the real trail' scam as well.

Richard Wyeroski likes this.
  5. Lord Leighton

Rich's eerie pics of inside the rebuild hangar.
    upload_2017-3-21_9-38-6.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    Richard Wyeroski likes this.
  6. Richard Wyeroski

There are somethings in life you never forget. Working the night of 9/11 is one and inspecting the flight 800 wrecking is another. The hangar felt like a tomb. Most people do not know that the famlies visited the site also and left pictures and notes on a memorial right there in the hangar. It was a very sad place. It breaks one heart to see pictures and little notes posted to their lost love ones......

The actual cause of the crash of TWA Flight 800 has never been agreed upon by many. " The TWA 800 Project, " is a group of professionals the have unsuccessfully asked the NTSB to reopen the case. They consist of Scientists, aviation experts and former investigators that were assigned originally to the TWA investigation. Yet the NTSB refused to reopen even though the group presented new evidence......WHY? No one really knows

VERY STRANGE........

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  7. Richard Wyeroski

July 17th 2017 and now it will be 21 years later and still no hard definitive answers on what really happened......may God forgive us!

8. Lord Leighton

The bad PR and the implications that go with this one guarantees that it'll never be re-opened.