1. Welcome to the Airnation.net Social Hangar! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

My letter to President Trump

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Richard Wyeroski, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Bronze Member IV

United States United States
    After another bad, unenjoyable weekend, I'm glad I pushed the EEOC button. Management CAUSED my injuries and disablity. Management HAS HARASSED and DISCRIMINATED against me since the crash. Management HAS WITHHELD information about the crash because of the embarrassment it shows about management's carelessness and corrupt acts. Management is doing their best to get rid of me due to my disablity and for speaking up about safety lapses.

Now, I have to consider pushing the button on work comp. DOL has DENIED me the medical care needed after the crash. DOL has FAILED to pay me for lost time while attending medical treatments. DOL continues to HARASS me for documents they already have and WITHHOLDS reimbursement. This interruption has caused me to burn all my leave so I can pay my personal household bills on time.

DOL is now trying to deny my continuation of medical care because, in their opinion, I should be at Maximum Medical Improvement. I have a lifetime of medical needs because of the injuries I sustained in the crash along with the future degradation of bodily functions from those injuries.

I am now considering seeking Congressional intervention for the continued RETALIATION from the government agencies. I hear that there is a Whistleblower Caucus that wants to hear from government employees who have witnessed government corruption.

All I want, is to make it to retirement and to enjoy my life the best I can, post crash. It's sad that the very agency that CAUSED my injuries and disablity, is now RETALIATING against me for speaking up!

2. Rotorruss

Well, the Drs are looking to do another surgery on my back. They feel that 3 more disc have gotten bad enough to fuse together. As usual, the managed healthcare system will make me wait 3 more months for surgery. That will be around the 3 year mark since the crash with all the pain and suffering. There is no doubt I will have a lifetime of pain and suffering. So much for the agency and their concerns with the safety of their employees.

jbbooks likes this.
  3. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

Sorry Russ....things will change...soon!

Lord Leighton and Rotorruss like this.
  4. Rotorruss

Thanks, Rich.

I hear Miss Piggy's retirement Town Hall is the 28th. Due to my physical therapy session, I won't be able to view it on screen. Best wishes to those who's corruption caused my injuries and disablity. Hopefully, I will be able to enjoy my retirement with all the pain and suffering caused by their carelessness. This will depend on how much they discriminate against me and question my competence.

5. jbbooks

jbbooks Hangar Bronze Member V

Hang in there my friend, you've been up against it but it has to get better.

6. Rotorruss

Well, the corruption is going to continue. The standards group got the green light to expand the senior management from the secretary adding 5 more SES to the mix plus all the new minions under them. It's all a shell game. The field will continue to suffer to do more with less.

They are doing their best to get rid of me because of my disablity. They are now questioning my competence. Let's see senior management slam their head into a wall at 12G's and see if they are still as competent as before? They caused my injuries and disablity, they should let me work and give me reasonable accommodations without harassing me.

I'm sure my story will get lost and hidden like the corrupt, empire building, self serving management knows how to do. I will be labeled as a trouble maker, yet they got me hurt. Only in the government can this happen with impunity.

7. Shawn White

Shawn White Hangar Silver Member I

MAKE THE FAA GREAT AGAIN !

or not?

8. Richard Wyeroski

The FAA is to corrupt the way it is to make it great again.

Rotorruss, jbbooks and Lord Leighton like this.
  9. Rotorruss

The agency is too top heavy. How many are above GS-14 compared to the total number of people in the agency? For every one they have, they could have hired 2 people for the field. The field is where the work is done. How many accidents could have been prevented if there was proper oversight with boots on the ground instead of spending time on the computer analyzing risk?

The field has to do more with less so they can create a new position for self serving corrupt managers that supervise no one. Those slots are so they can pad their high 3 for retirement. I bet the standards director will be around til 2020 so he can pad his high 3 and he can continue protecting his minions for awhile longer.

All this will go on in the name of safety so they can claim to be exempt from the budget cuts. This shell game shows false cuts and yet the corrupt empire building will continue. I was injured and disabled by a corrupt empire building manager and his false claim in the name of safety.

They've cut the number of people in the flight program by about half. They've spent 84 million a year and yet the field inspectors continued to be non current under the new and improved flight program. It's just a matter of time until the next Inspector is hurt or killed.

So, Mr. "biggly" one and Ms. secretary, please see through the smoke screen and shell game the corrupt managers are playing. Cut from the top and right size the agency and tell standards they can do the job with 7 and not 12 SES managers. Empower the field so they can do their job in the name of safety! It's time to put safety first and not the nice retirement package for those at the top.

10. Rotorruss

Well, it's another bad painful day of just being able to lay on the heating pad. The agency has stonewalled me for information, so I emailed the "biggly" one just to let him know that kind of people he has running the agency. We'll see what happens next. We don't need to have the employees safety be compromised just to save money.

11. Richard Wyeroski

......he is watching!!

12. Rotorruss

We'll see if they respond to my letter. Good to see you back, Rich. Has the "biggly" one responded to your letter?

Lord Leighton likes this.
  13. Richard Wyeroski

....nothing yet, but he is a little busy. I expect a reply by someone assigned to clean up the FAA

14. Rotorruss

I am hopeful that you get a response. I'm not sure they will respond to my letter. So far, he's doing what he said he was going to do.

I will be good if they truly take the whistleblower process out of the agency's hands. They also need to cut management numbers by half. There are too many chiefs. A 6 or 7 to one ratio is way to top heavy.

Keep the faith, Rich.

15. Rotorruss

Finally got a hearing date for my EEOC complaint. We'll see how it goes. I figure they damaged me, they need to accommodate me. Either way, I figure they will retaliate against me for filing a complaint. Only in the government can someone get continually screwed repeatedly after they injure and disable you.

16. Richard Wyeroski

Hang in there Russ the truth is still on your side and we have a real President in the White House that really cares for the people

Rotorruss and Lord Leighton like this.