1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

Spirit Airlines to hold open house for flight attendant jobs

Discussion in 'Latest Airline News' started by FlyerKing17, Oct 11, 2013.

  1. FlyerKing17

    FlyerKing17 Administrator

    Oct 9, 2012
    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    Canada Canada
    Spirit Airlines is seeking caring, reliable, energetic and fun friends to join its flight attendant team. The growing airline that saves people money on travel with ultra low fares, optional services and low total prices is hosting open houses for new flight attendant jobs on Tuesday, October 15 and Wednesday, October 16 in Las Vegas.

    Those interested in joining Spirit's flight attendant team are invited to attend one of the airline's upcoming flight attendant open houses.


    New York-New York Hotel & Casino
    3790 S. Las Vegas Blvd.
    Las Vegas, NV 89109
    Complimentary parking is available in the parking garage attached to the hotel.


    Sign-in begins approximately one hour prior to each session. Seating is limited and doors will close promptly at the following scheduled times:

    Tuesday, October 15 and Wednesday, October 16, 2013
    9:00 am OR 2:30 pm each day

    Interested in helping customers save money with a smile? Be sure to bring the following documents to the Open House:

    • Resume
    • Two forms of identification
    • A current and valid passport
    • Names must be exact on passport and social security card
    • Copies of social security card, driver's license and passport, and bring originals
    • Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
    • A copy of your high school diploma or GED
    Lord Leighton likes this.

Share This Page