1. Welcome to SocialHangar.net! The place where everything Airlines is shared, discussed and debated. Whether you're a frequent traveler or a fan of airliners and airports you'll be able to find what you need here...so browse around, take a look and register if you like what you see. Registration is simple...just click on the 'Sign Up Now' link to the right of this message to get your FREE account (you can also choose to register using Facebook). Once you register this message will disappear. Hope you'll join us!

The First Two Weeks

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Richard Wyeroski, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Richard Wyeroski

Richard Wyeroski Hangar Gold Member I

United States United States
    A lot has been going on in the US. President Trump has hit the ground running and it amazes me how the media is reporting the news. I know many people are happy that the US has a strong government looking to fix the problems.

It will take time and the American people voted him in and want change and change it is. Boarders, the Supreme Court, jobs and Immigration reform are high on the list.

I have noticed more and more organized demonstrations supported and paid for by very wealthy individuals that want the new President to fail.

So LL and Dave and anyone else, weigh in and let's have a strong and productive thread.

Everett 757 and Lord Leighton like this.
  2. Richard Wyeroski

Many Americans have looked at the problems in Europe, with it's open boarders. I have read that immigrants have moved to certain cities and have taken over parts of these cities where not even the police are allowed to enter?.....

3. Lord Leighton

Lord Leighton Hangar Gold Member I

Here's the Multi-Billionaire head of the NWO Snake! He's actually advertising for and PAYING protesters and especially since the US election.

This is the WHOLE 60 Minutes interview that HE(Soros) tried to get banned!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
    Everett 757 and Richard Wyeroski like this.
  4. Richard Wyeroski

.....amazing.....

5. Richard Wyeroski

Dave
    How true is this video. Is it a problem?

6. Flytdeck

Flytdeck Hangar Bronze Member VI

Qatar Qatar
    Interesting video though I think Brooklyn looks ever MORE foreign.

7. Lord Leighton

Try Dearborn, Michigan! :eek:

8. Richard Wyeroski

Europe has been overrun with refugees. Germany seems to be fairing the worst with increased crime rates and problems. It is so bad that the Chancelor may be booted out of office.

So Europe seems to be a mess with more and more terrorist attacks...

9. Lord Leighton

And 'Trudope' of Canada is on this stupid NWO bandwagon as well.......................until he meets with President Trump. :p

10. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member IV

We have received refugees before (Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, etc.) in recent history.

This time it's different. The ones who wish to do harm to others are trying to mix in with the refugees. If the countries can't or don't want to screen those who enter their countries, then everyone is at risk.

I equate this like being immunized for a disease. It takes just one that doesn't get immunized to infect the rest of the herd.

Now for the NWO. When hidden agendas are built on the sheeple of the world, the wolves are allowed to roam free taking out flocks at a time. When a new sheriff comes to town and upsets the NWOs apple cart, it now becomes the movie "Blazing Saddles". The famous quote, " gentleman, we have to protect our phony baloney jobs" comes to mind.

It's pretty easy to be bold when you don't have to look the opposition in the eye in a face to face meeting. I'm sure the NWO would sing a different tune if someone influential said " look into my eyes and see if I give a damn" and meant it. I think we have found it with the "biggly" man.

Richard Wyeroski and Flytdeck like this.
  11. Flytdeck

Qatar Qatar
    Yet, surprisingly, no terrorist attacks in Canada by refugees though they have brought in more than three times the numbers compared to the United States. There has, however, been an attack on Muslims by a Canadian. Canada has a history of accepting refugees though it also has some shameful examples of turning them away. Would enjoy watching a debate between President Trump and Prime Minister Trudeau (of course, PRESIDENT Trudeau according to President Trump).

12. Richard Wyeroski

......As President Trump has said, Isis must be removed from the face of the earth. Get rid of the disease and then we can help the people that need it.

One thing the Congressmen and Senators that have been in Washington for 40 years are responsible for the problems by doing nothing. President Trump wants to drain the swamp and these "old" lawmakers should get out!!!...they are not helping the problems because they caused the problems......they wants it business as usual while the American people have everything to lose.....

"HOW STUPID ARE WE"

Flytdeck and Lord Leighton like this.
  13. Richard Wyeroski

There is a lot going on here in the states Fly.....if your watching the left mainstream media, then you are misinformed.

I have lived through the 9/11 attacks...I will never forget....never!!! our last President opened up America to the radical Islamist Terrorists. Millions of Americans are mad as hell....including me and everyone I know....Canada is a problem because their boarders are open and no one is reporting the problems with Canada.....taking in refugees from rouge countries is like playing RUSSIAN ROULETTE .......I am not putting up with political correctness because the US finally has a President elected by the people that will fix the problems.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    Flytdeck likes this.
  14. Lord Leighton

You have no idea what has taken place in Canada. Trudope has just STARTED to bring these people in who recieve WAY OVER what retirees and vets receive on a monthly basis. Every terrorist attack is related to ONE thing. Islam!
    Wikipedia:
    A series of shootings occurred on October 22, 2014, at Parliament Hill in Ottawa. At the Canadian National War Memorial, Michael Zehaf-Bibeau fatally shot Corporal Nathan Cirillo, a Canadian soldier on ceremonial sentry duty. He then entered the nearby Centre Block parliament building, where members of the Parliament of Canada were attending caucuses. After wrestling with a constable at the entrance, Zehaf-Bibeau ran inside and had a shootout with parliament security personnel. He was shot 31 times by six officers and died at the scene.[7][8][9] Following the shootings, the downtown core of Ottawa was placed on lockdown while police searched for any potential additional threats.[10] A Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) investigation into the shootings is ongoing.[2][11]

The attacker, Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, was a 32-year-old Canadian habitual offender and drug addict from Montreal. Considered by several acquaintances to have mental issues, he had been observed by acquaintances and mosque staff exhibiting erratic behaviour. Zehaf-Bibeau, who had a Libyan-Canadian father, had converted to Islam in 2004 and visited Libya. At the time of the shooting, Zehaf-Bibeau planned to leave Canada for the Middle East, living in a homeless shelter in Ottawa while waiting for the processing of his Canadian passport application. According to RCMP Commissioner Bob Paulson the "passport issue was central to what was driving" Zehaf-Bibeau.[12] Zehaf-Bibeau made a video prior to the attack in which he expressed his motives as being related "to Canada's foreign policy and in respect of his religious beliefs."[13] To acquaintances and co-workers, he had previously expressed support for jihadists and others in the Middle East resisting the West's intervention, but was not known to the police to be a terrorism risk. In his mother's opinion, the attack was the "last desperate act" of someone with a mental disorder who felt trapped.[14]

Classified by the RCMP as a terrorist act under the Criminal Code,[2][15] it was the most serious security breach at Parliament Hill since the 1966 parliament bombing.[16] It took place two days after a man used his car to run over two Canadian soldiers in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec, killing one. The two incidents, which attracted international attention, raised concerns about the effectiveness of police actions to prevent terrorist attacks, the prevention of radicalization and the security measures in place at federal and provincial legislatures. The Canadian government had already prepared a bill to expand the powers and courtroom anonymity and surveillance powers of the Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), Canada's spy agency, which was due to be introduced the day of the shootings, and was postponed by the event. The government introduced new anti-terrorism measures with the Anti-terrorism Act, 2015.[17] Security at Parliament Hill is to be stepped up. On June 3, 2015 it was reported that "RCMP officers have started openly carrying submachine guns on Parliament Hill as part of a visible increase to...security."[18]

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/trail/etc/canada.html

FD, you clearly aren't qualified to make such generalized statements. Natural born Canadians do NOT want what is undeniably happening with the influx of 'refugees' into Europe/Australia/etc., to happen in Canada and neither does President Trump or the American people. Will a northern wall now need to be built? Get out your popcorn!

A debate between Trudope and Trump? Ha! The debate is already over. Trump will stomp on Trudope's proverbial throat when he comes to 'visit' as Trudope is just another George Soreholes NWO puppet.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    Flytdeck and Richard Wyeroski like this.
  15. Richard Wyeroski

.......FD, LL knows what is going on in Canada. Hopefully this thread will shake out more news that the main stream media wants covered up....

President Trump will not take any politician correct rhetoric from anyone. He is the real deal and the left is going crazy because they are exposed. Canada is our Northern neighbor, but it's prime minister is making mistakes and playing the political game....

MORE TO COME>>>>>>>>>;)

Flytdeck and Lord Leighton like this.
  16. Lord Leighton

This auctioning of women is going on out in public in LONDON now! I don't want it happening in TORONTO either!

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialBritainFirst/videos/1046936115451649/

Flytdeck and Richard Wyeroski like this.
  17. Everett 757

Everett 757 Hangar Silver Member VII

Flytdeck likes this.
  18. Richard Wyeroski

Flytdeck likes this.
  19. Flytdeck

Qatar Qatar
    So you agree. NOT an act of a terrorist but a an individual with drug and mental issues. Would this require all mental patients to be considered potential terrorists. Note that the RCMP gave this a terrorist designation BECAUSE OF THE TARGETS, NOT because of the individuals. Note that both individuals were born Canadians and not immigrants. Therefore, extrapolating from your statement, every Canadian should be considered a potential terrorist and treated accordingly (those well behaved, courteous, highly regarded Canadians. Who would have thought.....) Could there be another wall in the future?

There was not even a need for a debate. Being a humanitarian is likely a far better life choice than paranoid, schizophrenic, isolationist bully. The Canadian press seems to agree that most Canadians are quite willing to extend a hand to help those in need. Prime Minister (or "President" according to POTUS) Trudeau may have some suspect policies (deficit budgets for instance), but it would seem that his policies toward refugees likely match that of the majority of Canadians. Even though Canadians are very polite, I would think they might strongly disagree with you calling their Prime Minister a "puppet".

The PBS article by Bill Bauer, was that not in 2001/2002? There have been a few changes in the intervening 14/15 years, would you not agree? If we are delving into the past concerning issues, seem to remember that people were LEGALLY auctioned in the United States. Is this relevant?

Not sure what qualifications are required to state views on this forum but basically I am a living, breathing, thinking human being who puts humanity first, politics and religion second, WAY second. Hopefully you would agree that disease, starvation, homelessness, war, discrimination, violence are all bad things that as humanity we should be endeavouring to correct. There is no easy path toward an idealistic objective, but this does not make the objective wrong, just harder to achieve. The American Constitution and Bill of Rights is an example of idealistic objectives yet they are a part of the template that defines civilised society or are we degenerating toward isolationist mayhem.

At some point, the United States may just succeed on building walls around the country but then the country will more resemble a prison rather than a world power and champion of democracy.

20. Rotorruss

Rotorruss Hangar Silver Member IV

Does it depends on the intent of a fence? A prison helps keep you in. A high value asset, (ie. nuclear reactor) helps keeps you out.

Is the USA a prison or high value asset, you decide?